1 mile run, 300 squats,
1 mile run, 300 squats, 200 pushups, 100 pull-ups, and 1 more mile... every day... no rest... ever...30 days straight of suffering :(
900K SUBS AND I'LL BECOME A NAVY SEAL
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM ( i'm giving one of you $500) - @tyleroliveiraofficial
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER - @tyleraloevera
It was only 30 days lol
my reaction ? his reaction ??? my sis reaction?????????hehehe
like if u agree
those first 7 words, so damn relatable
Why did you do them so early in the morning
The Murph Challenge is a
The Murph Challenge is a workout of the day (aka WOD) that raises money and awareness for the Michael P. Murphy Memorial Foundation Scholarship.
Michael P. Murphy was an American Navy SEAL who was posthumously awarded the Medal of Honor — the highest decoration given out by the military — for his work in the War in Afghanistan. Every Memorial Day, the FORGED family and countless others around the world honor Murph’s memory by pledging sweat and money to do his timed workout as a tribute.
The Murph Challenge workout is: 1 Mile Run, 100 Pullups, 200 Pushups, 300 Squats, 1 Mile Run. And you do all that in a 20lb weighted vest or body armor.
By now you’re probably breathing heavy just thinking about all that. Lucky for us, FORGED CEO Mike Sauers gave us Murph Challenge tips on how to best complete and prepare for the heavy workout.
Tips to Prepare for The Murph Challenge:
1. You don’t have to do everything in a row — Know someone who can do 100 straight pullups? Us neither. While it’s recommended to do the runs as a whole, you can bounce around with the workouts to best complete it and beat fatigue.
2. Don’t get intimated by it, break it down — Again, all those pushups, pullups and squats in order are intimidating AF. Your best bet? Break down those portions. For example, refining the workout into 20 sets is how Mike gets the body weight exercises completed. And trust, he’s a pro.
3. Bring a notepad — Brain starting to hurt? Record your sets and reps while you do it. No one can remember all those reps and sets in their head while putting their mind, body and soul through such an intense WOD.
4. Work your way there — Not there yet on pushups, pullups or squats? Practice with amended versions – like pushups on your knees – so you’re eventually ready to do a whole Murph Challenge. 2020 might be the spark to have you all the way there in 2021.
* You can support The Murph Challenge by buying, wearing and sharing tees, hats, and patches made by FORGED at https://TheMurphChallenge.com.
Subscribe to this channel so you don't miss future content like this to help you in life and business. Coming soon: Watch Samantha Bonilla, Mike Sauers, and Shawn Walchef continue their epic conversation on building a brand and pushing yourself as they visit a San Diego gun range.
More on Cali BBQ Media about Forged: https://calibbq.media/strength-through-adversity-forged-part-1-mike-dh-24/
The Murph Challenge: https://themurphchallenge.com/
#takethechallenge #murphchallenge #forged
20 seconds = 1 pull-up? ?
What if i cant do pull ups?