Roberta McMichael, PT, OCS
Roberta McMichael, PT, OCS shows us how to do the Single knee to chest exercise.
1. Lie flat on back with both knees bent and one leg on surface
2. Grasp one leg at the knee, pulling leg up toward chest; let other leg
3. Pull to a gentle stretch
4. Do not let flat leg come up off of surface
5. Begin with three repetitions
6. Perform this exercise two time daily
To view more exercises please visit: VirginiaMason.org/SpineExercises
From Hong Kong
I don't know if it'The posture is not correct The disc bone can hurt?