Get your testosterone
Get your testosterone levels checked by our sponsor LetsGetChecked: https://trylgc.com/LiftingVault
Subscriber highlight: @fin_lifts
Subscribe to the channel for more strength content!
Build your own budget homegym:
Plates (currently in stock): https://amzn.to/3lV1DxW
Adjustable dumbells (bowflex): https://amzn.to/3mDZ7vB
Adjustable Bench: https://amzn.to/31UL7Gd
Blue Wednesday, Shopan - Murmuration https://chll.to/57343db4
Aso, Middle School - warm for the winter https://chll.to/cccce568
Jesus Christ is coming soon he loves you all please repent and accept him and be careful with that vaccine pray on that please
I had know idea this was a thing...
Not even a super impressive squat weight to be cheating at.
I don’t know metric so I’m just going to assume they can put cars on their shoulders.
I bet the judge knew he had wraps on as he walked out to the platform looking like he had splints on! Just let him take the lift for a laugh
What's Up everybody!
What's Up everybody! Today we go over what is in my gym bag. Enjoy!
Jr. Worlds T-Shirts: https://www.bonfire.com/nate-to-jr-world-weightlifting-championship/
»FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
»MY TRAINING PLAYLIST
»MOST RECENT VIDEO
»MY LIFTING GEAR
Knee Sleeves: https://www.roguefitness.com/rehband-7084-blue-knee-support-7mm
Wrist Wraps: https://store.hookgrip.com/shop/hookgrip-hg-wrist-wraps-all-variations-pair/
Knee Wraps: https://store.hookgrip.com/shop/russian-knee-wraps-all-options/
»MY FILMING GEAR
#olympicweightlifting #weightlifting #snatch #cleanandjerk #juniorworlds2020 #teamusa #college #eating #fitness #motivation #journey
Good stuff man!
New to the channel and have been watching a ton of your videos , two quick questions , how tall are you and do you expect 81 class to be permanent or will you likely go up to 89 or 96 with time ? Keep up the vids and keep grinding !
Great video — thanks
y'oure super handsome thanks for the vid
1. I've got the Adipowers! Had them for 6 years and they are still going strong!
2. Wash your dang knee sleeves man!
3. I have similar wrist wraps, not the hookgrip brand but they look exactly the same-- I actually started doing some calisthenics and they have you spend like 15-20 minutes stretching your wrists before and after, then I went to snatch and realized I forgot to put the wrist wrap on because I didn't have any pain-- if you want I can send the stretches to you-- game changers.
4. I'll have to look into the climbing straps to make my own straps! Mine are falling apart and just don't feel like buying more-- they're too expensive for what they are
5. Agreed on the tape-- I just get cheap tape-- I've found if I overdo it on the tape (i.e. put it on too thick, etc. it will fall off). It seems counterintuitive, but if I just put a thin layer on it seems to stay on better.
6. I have the exact same belt! They don't make it anymore? I didn't realize that. Mine has a cool red kool-aid stain on it though. I was at an AO series a few years back and my kool-aid leaked all over everything in my bag like 30 minutes before my session. Singlet was wet when I was warming up, which was fun, but now all I have to remember that meet is my red stained Eleiko belt!
Buy ProFitness Knee Wraps
Buy ProFitness Knee Wraps Here: https://goo.gl/DAQcKo
Buy Gorilla Grip 1.0 Here: https://goo.gl/mXfkqw
Welcome to the Weak Endz Barbell Club channel! In this video I'll be reviewing ProFitness Knee Wraps purchased on Amazon. Hope you enjoy!
ProFitness Weightlifting Knee Wraps (Pair) – Adjustable Compression Sleeves for Cross Training, Squats, Powerlifting, Weightlifting – Improved Gym Workout Strength & Stability – Unisex
Watch Gorilla Grip 1.0 - Full Review video:
Bodybuilding Article referenced in the video:
We want to THANK YOU for taking the time to show interest in our channel ?? Your views and Likes on our videos keep us going ??. We know there are tons of channels on YouTube to see ?that’s why we appreciate YOU taking the time to check out our channel.
You should consult your physician or other health care professional before beginning any other exercise to determine if it is right for your needs. The use of any information provided on this video is solely at your own risk.
subed back 181 thank you.